Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aloe & Witch Hazel Hand Sanitizer Review

Aloe and Witch Hazel Hand Sanitizer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My mom brought home a bottle of this stuff when I tried some and was fascinated by it's natural witch hazel fragrance. It comes in a 2.0 fl. oz spray bottle which works very good by delivering a refreshing mist. I now enjoy keeping a bottle at my work desk and occasionally using it as a refreshing mist rather than just a hand sanitizer. It does evaporate quickly but leaves a nice feeling on the skin or hands. I am on my second bottle already but each bottles seems to last awhile. The first bottle lasted about a month and I mist a least twice a day so I find it very economical too. This list price is $4.99 per bottle which is what my mom paid at a local drug store (Rite Aid), so shop for the best price. ~ Louis, San Jose, CA

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aloe & Witch Hazel Hand Sanitizer



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aloe & Witch Hazel Hand Sanitizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment