
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've been fighting blemishes and pimples for years (25 yrs since I was 13yrs old; do the math :) ). I've tried proactiv and other acne medicines but I only have a few pimples and blackheads (under 10 at a time) so they just dried out my skin and caused irritation.
Crusader is cheap and effective. It keeps new pimples from forming if I use it regularly so the my skin has time to heal. It is not over drying for my skin. I've been using it for over a month and so far so good. I do follow it up with a toner, moisturizer, and purification serum and I don't go cheap on those. I used another cleaners (expensive) before with the toner etc and well it was NOT effective at all. I went from around 10 pimples to about 2-3 at a time. I touch my face too much and not always use the soap twice a day.
From my understanding it has two antibacterial elements that kills the bacteria that clogs pores. It also cleans the excess oils too. It works for me so I am happy with the product.
Okay it STINKS to holy hell. So I keep it in a plastic baggie under the sink when I am not using it. I could smell it for miles if I didn't "hide" it in between uses.
Oh I do follow the directions and I wash my face then leave it on while I brush my teeth for 2-3 minutes:
Crusader Saftey/ Medicated Soap 80g/2.85oz
DIRECTIONS:
Wash yourself all over with Crusader making a good lather. Leave on for some minutes before washing off and drying with a clean towel. Repeat morning and night to make your skin feel fresh and bright.
*Crusader Cleansing Bar Soap containing TRICLOCARBON and IRGASAN DP300 (Tricolsan) helps eliminate clogged pores that can lead to infections, blemishes, pimples and body odours.
Ingredients: Triclocaban, Iragasan DP300 (Triclosan), Allantoin, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palm Kernalate (Sodium Cocoate), etc
Click Here to see more reviews about: Crusader Medicated Soap
Click here for more information about Crusader Medicated Soap

0 comments:
Post a Comment