
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I never have issues with breakouts on my chest or back- but almost immediately after I started using this product I broke out in a terible rash. I didn't realize that it was from the body wash, so I continued to use it until the rash turned into pimples. I quickly switched to a body was for sensitive skin and the pimples and rash went away. I think that much of the reason that this product affected my skin the way that it did is because it doesn't rinse cleanly off of your skin, it leaves an oily residue. Don't try this if you haev sensitive skin!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dove Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash, 24 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash combines gentle exfoliating beads with NutriumMoisture, a breakthrough formula made of 100-percent natural moisturizers that can absorb completely to nourish skin deep down. No body wash has ever worked this way before.
What does new Dove Body Wash do for skin that others don't?

0 comments:
Post a Comment