Monday, July 11, 2011

Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System, Dispenser with Soap Refill 8.5 Fl Oz, Green Tea & Ginger Scent Review

Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System, Dispenser with Soap Refill 8.5 Fl Oz, Green Tea and Ginger Scent
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is great. I'm constantly knocking over the soap bottle. So especially when I'm cooking no touch. Just hand under the unit and it's great. Just the right amount. And I don't know what the other user is saying there is no waste. It doesn't keep dispensing. After you take your hand out it stops. It doesn't keep pumping. You have to be right under or really close. It doesn't pump unless you put your hand under. So when cooking no waste unless you cook in the sink. If you keep it on top of the counter there is no way for it to accidently pump unless you have a ledge right in front of the dispenser and leave your food there. So there is no waste. It takes too much effort to make it accidently pump. So I don't know what he was talking about. So I'd buy one again.
And it can be refilled despite what others say. Just drill a small hole on the top of the soap bottle. With a funnel pour in the saop. Put a piece of tape on the top to keep it from collecting dust and germs. And walla no need to buy the 4 dollar refills.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System, Dispenser with Soap Refill 8.5 Fl Oz, Green Tea & Ginger Scent



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System, Dispenser with Soap Refill 8.5 Fl Oz, Green Tea & Ginger Scent

0 comments:

Post a Comment