Friday, July 22, 2011

Nag Champa Herbal Soap - Box of 12 Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bars - Satya Sai Baba Review

Nag Champa Herbal Soap - Box of 12 Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bars - Satya Sai Baba
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first bought one of these soaps a couple of years ago and I used it once or twice and then I threw it in my sock drawer to see if it would work as a drawer scent kind of a thing. Fast forward to recently, I started to use that old bar of soap again and only now have I really appreciated how nice it is. Of course the Nag Champa herbal scent is very nice, but the soap itself is exceptional in ways that American commercial brands like Lever and Dial et al do not compare.
This soap has a thicker lather and you will find yourself using less of it than use would use of the Lever or Dial, so it lasts longer. It does not leave a slippery or slimy feeling on your skin after you rinse it off, just fresh and squeaky clean. I'm glad that I rediscovered this soap and now it will be my primary bath soap. I'm also thinking about trying some of the other Nag Champa scented soaps, but that may be a few months away as this box will last for a while.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nag Champa Herbal Soap - Box of 12 Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bars - Satya Sai Baba



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nag Champa Herbal Soap - Box of 12 Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bars - Satya Sai Baba

0 comments:

Post a Comment