Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PanOxyl Bar 10% - 1 Bar Review

PanOxyl Bar 10% - 1 Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So my dermatologist prescribed a bar of this a few years ago along with various other things. At first, I neglected it because of the effort involved in using it. About a year or so ago though, I started getting acne on my back and chest, and no cream or prescribed anything was tackling it. I thought I was doomed, until I remember this bar of soap and dug it out. Well let me tell you, it may involve a bit more of your time than just applying some cream or sab, but the end result is absolutely worth it. Persistence combined with proper and moderated usage will pretty much eliminate your acne. The only reason mine comes back is when I neglect to use this for a few days or don't keep my skin that clean. I must say, out of the many many things I tried, nothing, NOTHING even comes CLOSE to doing as good of a job as this. All those silly proactive and clearasil formulas, if you think of any of those work good, well good lord, wait until you try this! It makes them seem like polysporin in comparison.
Finally, I must add a tip for anyone who decides to try this. Don't use it IN the shower. Instead, wash the area of skin first with some soap and rinse, then dry. Then get the PanOxyl bar a little wet and start applying to the area. Don't get the area too wet, but continue to wet the bar as needed when rubbing it into the area, just to keep things from getting to dry. Ideally you want to build up a lather that is quite thick and almost cream like, then massage it into the area with the bar for at least a minute, 2-3 minutes works even better. If you have several areas with acne a single application could take you 10-20 minutes depending, but seriously, trust me, the results are sooooooooooo worth it. If you despise unsightly acne like myself, then 20 minutes of your day to leave you with the skin of a model is a very small price to pay.
Try this, and you'll never look back. I decided to write this review on my 2nd time back, I ordered 4 of these after my inital bar ran out last year, and I'll be getting to the 4th bar in about a week. So those 4 will have lasted me a good half year or more. Beware that there is a substance in this bar which diminishes after a certain amount of time, so these bars have expiry dates. So don't buy any more than you could use in a 8 month period, or else after then they won't be effective anymore. Just try one if your doubtful, I guarantee you'll be back for more, and then more again (hopefully yours goes away, but I'll be using this until mine is 100% gone forever).
Good luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: PanOxyl Bar 10% - 1 Bar



Buy Now

Click here for more information about PanOxyl Bar 10% - 1 Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment