Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simplehuman BT1017 Spout Sensor Soap Pump Review

Simplehuman BT1017 Spout Sensor Soap Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I chose this model because it was stylish yet more compact than the others. Unfortunately, after 7 months, I am shopping for a new one. The design and operation of this seems flawed. The batteries wear out quickly and you have to unscrew a bottom piece to change them. Having the battery compartment on the bottom also seems to allow moisture in no matter how tightly you screw down the covering. Soap dispensers are meant to sit on sink counters, and sink counters tend to get wet. In addition, it's kind of odd that only certain colors trigger the "eye". The palm of my hand wouldn't always trigger it, but the side of my thumb or the yellow sink scrubber would.
I have tried everything to revive my soap dispenser for the 3rd time, but I have been unsuccessful. It's gone. I love the concept, but may go back to the manual kind.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Simplehuman BT1017 Spout Sensor Soap Pump



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Simplehuman BT1017 Spout Sensor Soap Pump

0 comments:

Post a Comment