Friday, August 5, 2011

Aubrey Organics - Natural Herbal Facial Cleanser (Oily Skin), 8 fl oz lotion Review

Aubrey Organics - Natural Herbal Facial Cleanser (Oily Skin), 8 fl oz lotion
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you are like me, you bought this cleanser because you find natural/organic products important and you have an oily complexion.
I have always had an oily face and I bought this because I place natural products on top priority. Well, I wasn't too pleased with certain aspects of the product. I did not notice a difference in my oil production. However, I did notice a softer feel to my skin and this cleanser does a great job of removing my eye makeup. I gave it three stars because it did not help with my oily face. But, it is a good product with natural ingredients and I will probably continue to use.
(I believe food is more of a variable for an oily face than any facial cleanser)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aubrey Organics - Natural Herbal Facial Cleanser (Oily Skin), 8 fl oz lotion



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Aubrey Organics - Natural Herbal Facial Cleanser (Oily Skin), 8 fl oz lotion

0 comments:

Post a Comment