
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I had a coupon so I got this when it was on sale. It's gentle - that's a plus. Though a lot of us like to feel real scrub action in our exfoliators, scraping off the skin w. abrasives isn't always best for our face. It doesn't break me out - that's another plus. I have acne prone skin. But frankly I prefer the results I get from the Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Cleansing Cloths - Combination/Oily 120 Cloths (6" x 7.25"). This Aveeno cleanser is just ok. I keep it in my shower. I will use it 2-3xs a week to get that extra exfoliation. But I'm not sure I'll buy it again once I'm done w. the bottle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
Click here for more information about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)

0 comments:
Post a Comment