
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity, aka environmental illness, aka environmental sensitivities, aka sick building syndrome). Dr. Bronner's is what I use for EVERYTHING: body, hands, kitchen cleanup (when detergent not necessary), shampoo, mopping floors--everything soapy! I used Dr. Bronner's peppermint for decades, then switched to the unscented version when that came out a few years ago..This product is all you need for everything except severely greasy pots & pans--for that I use 7th Generation dish detergent. One person said it was too strong for a baby soap, but it says all over the label to dilute it. I buy the gallon, then use an old smaller bottle for the bath, in which I dilute it half and half with water. If used full-strength it will clog most soap dispensers--that's the main reason to dilute it. I like that it comes double strength, so that we're not using fossil fuels to ship extra water all over the place. Just dilute by half and you're good to go! One note: because it lacks preservatives (one of the reasons I can use it despite my chemical sensitivity) you do have to use it up before the natural oils "turn." If you store it for more than a few months, the oil goes (mildly) rancid--it still works (and I use it up anyway) but it's a less pleasant smell. So gauge how much you'll use in, say, 3 months, and just buy that much. I buy it by the gallon because I use it for everything, including bath, hand soap dispensers, and housecleaning.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dr. Bronners Soaps Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Baby Mild

0 comments:
Post a Comment