Monday, August 22, 2011

Dudu-osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4 Review

Dudu-osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really wish I could give this an enthusiastic review, because that would mean that it actually worked for me. I have terrible facial acne and have tried absolutely everything under the sun to treat it for the past six years (Proactiv, Acne Free, other salicylic or benzoyl peroxide producs, Retin-A, antibiotics, taking Zinc tablets, drinking apple cider vinegar, applying tea tree oil, sulfur masks, homemade honey and lemon juice masks)...everything works at first, but soon becomes ineffective.
I figured that since everything I've tried is pretty much equally ineffective, I'd just stick to a natural routine. So now my routine is the following: morning: Dudu-osun soap to wash the face, mask of raw or clover honey and fresh lemon juice for 30 minutes, tea tree oil. Night: Dudu-osun, tea tree oil, and sulphur clay mask before bed. Anyone else's skin would be glowing!! Mine is still totally broken out.
But the soap smells nice and lathers well, considering it's natural and has no sulfates. The soap has not made my skin worse, from what I can tell. It just won't cure my acne or lighten my acne scars, which is what other reviewers rave about. Maybe those reviews are fake?
Anyway, three stars for a nice natural soap...no miracles here, though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dudu-osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dudu-osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment