Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Dial 3 x 4 oz Soap For Unisex Review

Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Dial 3 x 4 oz Soap For Unisex
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I completely agree with the other reviewers.
I've used Dial Soap for years and it was always my favorite. It was a nice solid, rectangular block of soap that was perfect just the way it was. Then Dial started getting cute. They began to shape the soap so it was the same thickness on the ends but thinner in the middle. Next they took a gouge out of the top of the bar. Hey Dial, we know what your doing. More curves and more gouges means less soap and more profits.
I'm done. You've lost a loyal customer.
I've got an idea for you, why don't you make it hollow also.
Greedy idiots.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Dial 3 x 4 oz Soap For Unisex



Buy NowGet 91% OFF

Click here for more information about Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Dial 3 x 4 oz Soap For Unisex

0 comments:

Post a Comment