Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grandma's Lye Soap Review

Grandma's Lye Soap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
To begin with let me just say that I was very skeptical the first time I tried this product. I have had acne since I was a teenager well into my adult life, and as a result have tried desperately to find a solution. My co-worker gave me a free sample to try when I'd told her earlier that i'd tried everything to get rid of my acne, and nothing really worked or only gave modest results. Well, she swore to me that this would help, if not cure, my acne and more - so I thought, why not? Simply put, the results were spectacular. My skin has never felt so squeaky clean and clear since childhood, and my ACNE IS GONE. I don't have to wake up every morning and worry about blemishes and unsightly white-heads, I am more confident and feel much better about myself. The soap does not stop there though, since using it I have noticed that my hair is not as oily, my skin is softer and more supple, and I've actually received compliments from people I've known that would never dare say anything to me about my face (especially when it was full of acne!). The feeling is really just more than I can put into words, but I have since opened up a wonderful friendship with my co-worker, and I get excited every time my soap arrives in the mail! Please if you are suffering from acne, or just want to have great skin, you owe it to yourself to get this soap! It really does miracles!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Grandma's Lye Soap



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Grandma's Lye Soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment