
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have tried almost all Mrs. Meyer's scents. Lemon Verbena and Basil have been my favorites. I just received the new Parsley scented hand soap, and it is the best. It is clean and fresh, just like parsley. Unlike Basil that has a very slight, sweet perfume like scent, Parsley does not. It is very clean, just like Parsley. It is not overwelming, or linger long. The soap itself is softening. My husband likes this the best, and he is a frequent hand washer,as most soaps dry his hands from always having them in water. I like the label color as well as it goes better with my decor. Not that it is a big issue, but it is a plus. The color of the soap is clear. I would love to see a hand lotion in this scent.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Parsley Liquid Hand Soap, 12.5-Ounce (Pack of 2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment