
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I purchased two of these for our master bath to replace our broken plastic soap boxes. The reason I chose silver is that I am trying to brighten up our home with useful items that are also attractive.
This product is very pretty and closes tightly. It holds large bars of soap, too, which is great if you like to try different types or use an awkward shaped soap (like Dove soap bars). Also, these are not too feminine so work equally well for men and women.
The boxes become very shiny again after you dry them off, and they do not seem to rust if water sits in them (although I wipe out the insides from time to time to keep it that way).
I like these because we could take them on the road if we wanted and I am confident there would not be any messes.
I think this would be a nice gift, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pre de Provence Travel Soap Box, Metal (holds Up To 250g Soap), Silver , 1.28 -Ounce Boxes

0 comments:
Post a Comment