Sunday, August 21, 2011

Uni-Locs Residue Free Shampoo Bar for Twists & Locs Review

Uni-Locs Residue Free Shampoo Bar for Twists and Locs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for an all natural shampoo to use on my locs and thought this may be the solution I was looking for. First, I love the shampoo in a bar form I have long locs and was much easier to use the bar rather than liquid soap. I also loved the smell of the soap and and made my hair feel very soft even without conditioner! The bar lasts a long time as well. After two uses I have about half left, since my hair is so long if the bottle is smaller about 8oz(think the size of Carol's Daughter shampoo) it is gone in two washes. I have also had problems with my scalp and have prescription spray, and since using this shampoo it has been much better. BUT ...
I do have some areas of lint that are embedded in my locs. Most of these areas there is no way to get the lint out unless the loc is taken apart. I did not expect the shampoo to be able to do anything about the embedded lint but it seemed to stick to it and highlight the spots with lint or build up!! After the first wash I thought I did not rinse well but after the second wash I was sure to rinse very well and I had the same problem. I tested on an individual loc just to make sure as I really like the shampoo and the areas with lint were brighter than ever. Then I washed the individual loc with "regular" shampoo I had around and the residue in my loc was less noticeable.
I will use the rest of the bar but I will not buy it again. This was not the right product for me but I gave it four stars because it would be wonderful for those with natural hair (without locs) or people with locs who do not have lint problem.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Uni-Locs Residue Free Shampoo Bar for Twists & Locs



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Uni-Locs Residue Free Shampoo Bar for Twists & Locs

0 comments:

Post a Comment