Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 Bars of Dead Sea Minerals Black Mud Soaps Review

5 Bars of Dead Sea Minerals Black Mud Soaps
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been looking for a dead sea mud soap since my mom brought me back a bar from her trip to Jordan. Dead sea mud soaps are expensive, so I was excited when I found this offer from Nature Creation of 10 bars for a reasonable price. The company filled my order quickly and accurately.
After just trying it out, I can say that if you are looking for a soap that cleans well, but is gentle, moisturizes, but doesn't clog your pores, and addresses the wrinkles + acne issue, then this is the soap for you! This is the ONLY soap I have ever found that I can use both on my face and body (que milagro!). Now I have to figure out what to do with all the bars of Dove Sensitive Skin Soap I have.
Update: I was about to reorder this soap when I noticed they went from offering 10 bars to 5 bars for the price, and the shipping is about the cost of the product. So much for a good thing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 5 Bars of Dead Sea Minerals Black Mud Soaps



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 5 Bars of Dead Sea Minerals Black Mud Soaps

0 comments:

Post a Comment