
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)SkinnySkinny Soaps are amazing from the minute they arrive. The smells upon opening the box are so relaxing you almost don't want to use them up. I bought the basil and mint and lavender and eucalyptus. The basil and mint is also a shaving soap. I threw away my other shaving creams, gels and other subpar stuff after using this just once. The lavendar and eucalyptus is invigorating and smells just like the ingredients it's made with. No artificial (stinky and bad for the skin) ingredients and the lather is amazing. And I don't know why or how and really don't care, but these bars last such a long time.
You HAVE to try them to see exactly how much better they are than other soaps out there. I just ordered their bath salts and can't wait to report on those. They also smell so so good. They could easily have me taking a lot more baths in the near future.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Organic Basil & Mint Soap by skinnyskinny
Click here for more information about Organic Basil & Mint Soap by skinnyskinny

0 comments:
Post a Comment