Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Caribbean Escape Review

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Caribbean Escape
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a strange obsession with my hands so overly-drying antibacterial gels and hand-soaps are out of the question. Enter Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel (Caribbean Escape). The bottles were attractive and the smell was pleasant---no overpowering alcohol scent---although I wouldn't call it "Caribbean Escape." When I think of the Caribbean, I think of a white sandy beach with the scent of salt water and coconuts. The scent of the hand gel was more of a fun, fruity scent as opposed to a relaxing tropical paradise. I only paid a buck for it, so I wasn't complaining.
I used it as soon as I got out of the store and enjoyed the feel on my hands. It didn't dry them out or make them feel greasy. The scent was lovely and people kept telling me that I "smelled so good." I've never been complimented on my hand sanitizer, that's for sure.
I recommend Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel in Caribbean Escape to individuals who, like me, cannot stand for their hands to be dry or greasy. It's also perfect for those who are partial to perfumes, but still want to smell nice. The price is totally worth it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Caribbean Escape



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Caribbean Escape

0 comments:

Post a Comment