
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I got this as a prize from [...] and I am glad I got a chance to try it because the price was definitely a deterrent for me. I have the peppermint scent which I use in my kitchen to wash my hands. Since dish soaps tend to dry my hands, this soap solved my problem! It leaves my hands squeaky clean and with a wonderful scent that is appropriate for the kitchen too! I did not notice it taking longer to wash out though. I love that it lathers well and has the right consistency. Not too thick or too thin.
And of course, you can't beat the fact that it is fair trade and organic!
I like the packaging as well but I would prefer some refill option. It says on the bottle that you shouldn't use their regular soap in it because it might clog the pump. I hate throwing pumps away because they are difficult to recycle since they have metal in them - so I'd rather reuse them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DR. BRONNER'S Spearmint Peppermint Organic Liquid Hand Soap 12 oz (%95 Organic)

0 comments:
Post a Comment