Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Citrus Bars, 4-Ounce, 8-Count (Pack of 2) Review

Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Citrus Bars, 4-Ounce, 8-Count (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ok, I was in Costco with a friend of mine that is a member of the "shopping club" and I must say that every time I go into that store, I leave out with more than I planned on walking out with but for some reason, I always feel like I found a deal! Well anywhoo, I usually get Dove but I wanted to try something different this Spring and that is when I saw Lever 2000 Citrus Burst. I looked at the pack of 16 bars for $6.67 and thought, "It's a good deal but I better like it because that's a lot of d*%m soap!" I took it home and right out of the pack, it smells great! I used it later after coming out of the swimming pool(chlorine is so drying) and the soap did not leave my skin dry and tight like some other soaps have done. I'm even talking about walking around for an hour before applying my lotion... The smell is great but not too overwhelming. I say, go out and try some!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Citrus Bars, 4-Ounce, 8-Count (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Citrus Bars, 4-Ounce, 8-Count (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment