Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mistral Black Amber Men's Soap Review

Mistral Black Amber Men's Soap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I never thought I would be writing a review on bar soap, but I felt compelled to do so after purchasing this soap. There are many shower gels for men on the market today, but not many options when it comes to bar soap. I have tried Dove's bar soap for men and thought it was decent. I came across Mistral's soap for men while browsing around on Amazon one day. Although a bit pricey for a single bar of soap, I decided to give Mistral Black Amber a try. All I can say is this soap is awesome. It smells great and the scent lasts for some time after you shower. The scent is very masculine. I have received many compliments from women after they have smelled this soap. The bar lasts a while too. Highly recommended!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mistral Black Amber Men's Soap



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mistral Black Amber Men's Soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment