
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I suffer from adult acne and have tried everything from over the counter products to very strong prescription soaps, creams & drugs. My mom heard about this soap and bought me my first one. I can't believe how it has cleared up my skin! The silver kills the bacteria! Follow the instructions enclosed and you will be amazed! I use the silver for oily skin and my mom loves the pink for normal skin. When you first use this soap you will have a slight peeling which is great for acne scars, I just use a small loofa to brush it away. This soap works great to take off make-up and even mascara! The 40g size has lasted months for me too.
I wish everyone who suffers from acne knew about this wonderful product, it is absolutely amazing!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nano Cyclic Pink Cleanser, 40-Gram
Click here for more information about Nano Cyclic Pink Cleanser, 40-Gram

0 comments:
Post a Comment