
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I live in Southern California and was given this product as a gift. I finally pulled it out of my cupboard one day during the fall when the very dry Santa Ana winds start kicking up and drying my skin out. Sometimes I get so dry on my legs that even moving around becomes uncomfortable. I started using this and after a few days I was amazed at the difference it made. No more discomfort. I just use it when showering everyday and I don't even have to moisturize afterward. For some reason, this stuff seems to deep condition my skin much better than skin lotion which would only provide me with temporary relief. I never expected such effectiveness and highly recommend it especially during the dry times of the year. To be honest, I only use it during the dry seasons.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel, Original Formula, 32 Ounce

0 comments:
Post a Comment