
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I became familiar with Perlier products when my wife purchased another variation of this product from a local retailer and placed it on the bathroom vanity. I began using the 'soap' to wash my face before bed, and loved it. When it ran out, I searched for an exact replacement (Honey) and couldn't find it, but found this close alternative of the same brand. The smell of this 'soap' is even better, and it is great for that bedtime face washing. Probably a great shower cream also, but I've never used it for that. It cleans very well and leaves no residue, nor does it cause any dryness. The lemon/honey scent is great! My only reason for removing one star is that the product is a little on the expensive side.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Perlier Body Honey Miel Honey & Lemon Bath And Shower Gels
Click here for more information about Perlier Body Honey Miel Honey & Lemon Bath And Shower Gels

0 comments:
Post a Comment