Sunday, January 8, 2012

Violet Fragrance Oil - 10 ml - Scented Oil Review

Violet Fragrance Oil - 10 ml - Scented Oil
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been looking for pure essential fragrance oils for over a decade. Tried many and am so, so, very pleased with finding this company. The violet fragrance oil is PURE VIOLET scent. I have not found this since visiting the UK in the 70's. All others were nice, but were infused with other scents.
I am extremely happy with this product and will definitely try as much of the rest of their line as my dresser top can hold, as time goes on. Take it from a flower child of the 60's that this company is a definite winner. Their product is pure, the scent is true & I am extremely happy. Plus they deliver really fast which is a bonus too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Violet Fragrance Oil - 10 ml - Scented Oil



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Violet Fragrance Oil - 10 ml - Scented Oil

0 comments:

Post a Comment