Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Soap Eucalyptus Spearmint 12 fl oz Review

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Soap Eucalyptus Spearmint 12 fl oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been a B&B Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Soap user for many YEARS and have bought this stuff by the case every year for at least 4 - 5 years now. I LOVED the scent! However, I finally finished up my last case (from Christmas 2009)and opened up my new case that was purchased at Christmas time 2010... and well, I was shocked and caught off guard to say the least. First I noticed the bottles were a smaller size - went down from 12oz. to 8 oz. Then I used it and noticed the wonderful, exhilerating scent I had been used to for years was gone. I mean completely gone, not even close. :-( Soooo freakin' bummed! The new scent is dull at best. My wife and I really can't smell much of anything with this new scent. The original Eucalyptus Spearmint scent that Bath & Bodyworks has used in their products for years is NO MORE.Absolutely horrible. Why mess with such a good thing? If it aint broke, don't fix it!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Soap Eucalyptus Spearmint 12 fl oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Soap Eucalyptus Spearmint 12 fl oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment