Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dead Sea Black Mud 16 Oz Jar 100% Natural Great for the Face and Body Review

Dead Sea Black Mud 16 Oz Jar 100% Natural Great for the Face and Body
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a bit disappointed that the 100% natural, "direct from the Dead Sea" had added ingredients, especially since one of the jars of mud was for a friend with extreme sensitive skin (she was one of those who had to live in a germ free bubble - yeah!). Well, she looked at the list of added ingredients, olive oil, seaweed, and aloe vera and she said it would be fine.
I am editing my review because this product will be fine, and my first review was written when I was surprised and upset at finding out it wasn't pure Dead Sea mud. I wish the profile for this item had more clearly stated that it was, in fact, "enriched" with other ingredients. I would have preferred to try the Creator's original recipe.
I do want to buy from Israel whenever I can and this is from Israel. It's a good product and it's fun to give yourself a spa treatment with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dead Sea Black Mud 16 Oz Jar 100% Natural Great for the Face and Body



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dead Sea Black Mud 16 Oz Jar 100% Natural Great for the Face and Body

0 comments:

Post a Comment