Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Review

Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used an expensive famous dept. store brand for the last couple of years's gentle foaming splash away facial cleanser- I am hooke don it. I tried this pro age when on-special at my drug store and I liked that it was glycerin based, had moisturizers, removed my make-up, smelled great, and didnt make me break out. Even at 33, I get pimples. However, I have had good, clean, non-drying success with this product over two months now. I find it to be long-lasting, also. :) Great new product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment