
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Love this soap. I already had an allergy for heavy perfumed items but I also developed an itching problem with the soap I was using. So I decided to try some naturals. I came across the South of France brand and after sniffing them decided to try the Lemon Chamomile and Acai Pomegranet. Not only does my skin feel clean and smooth but it also leaves a nice fresh smell and I don't itch as much. What happened two weekends ago really caught my attention. I used a floor cleaner to clean the laminate floors in the house. After that I showered with the Acai Pomegranet soap, took the laundry into the garage and when I came back into the house I thought "the house smells really cleaned". I'm trying to figure out what was causing this wonderful smell, I walked down the hallway and upon approaching the bathroom it hit me. "It's the Soap". WOW! the whole house smelled clean. I Love This Soap.
Click Here to see more reviews about: South Of France Soaps Soap Bar Acai Pomegranate
Click here for more information about South Of France Soaps Soap Bar Acai Pomegranate

0 comments:
Post a Comment