Thursday, March 29, 2012

East Cape Manuka Oil Home Health Set Review

East Cape Manuka Oil Home Health Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Would give this product 10 stars if they had it. The product is unbeleivable. Have just been using it for a couple of days, but already see the benefits. Husband is a recent amputee, used the oil and the cream on his leg where sutures were removed, it looked like one of the wounds had become infected. He has MRSA so I get very nervouse when he gets an open wound. This morning I pulled his shrinker sock off and the leg looked great. I will wash his leg a gain with the Manuka soap, and apply the oil and cream a gain. This is truely a great product. We also ordered the wound care product. Shipping was fast great sellers, will surely do business with again. Great price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: East Cape Manuka Oil Home Health Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about East Cape Manuka Oil Home Health Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment