Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8) Review

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using Kiss My Face olive oil soap for years, and I won't let any other soap touch my face! I found it when I was searching for a soap that wouldn't make my skin itch all over after a shower. I can tell you that after years and years, my sensitive skin has never once itched after I used KMF!
The soap is mild, with a neutral scent, which is a big plus. It cleans great, but doesn't leave my skin dried out. The 8 ounce bars are a bit large, but worth the wait until they shrink down to a size that's easier for us smaller-hands people.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8)



Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Click here for more information about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment