Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub 4.2 oz. Review

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub 4.2 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Allot of people could use this product alone to stop breakouts if they have moderate adult acne but people with bigger adult acne problems should really try this product and Oxy Maximum Daily Face Wash along with controlling or eliminating processed sugars in their diet before resorting to a Dermatologist. I have spent ALLOT of money on Dermatologist appointments, medications (which often damage the liver), and the MD's brand of acne wash - all of which did little more in the long term than damage to my body and wallet.
My first hand recommendation for moderate to severe adult acne. While in the shower, use this product, rinse, then use Oxy Maximum Daily Face Wash w/ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide (same amount of BP as the MD wash) and rinse. If starting during a severe breakout, perform 2x per day but no more (because of skin drying). You should see results within 2-3 days and clear skin within 1-4 weeks (depending on severity of the infection). Finally, listen to your body before listening to the flip/flop notion that diet doesn't play a part in acne - certain refined/processed sugars (usually from desserts and candy) provoke skin secretions that initiate and worsen acne. I don't know how this treatment would work on teen acne but I wish I had the chance to try it when I was a teen.
Good luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub 4.2 oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub 4.2 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment