Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Softsoap Bodywash Nutri Serums Illuminating Mineral Extracts, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Review

Softsoap Bodywash Nutri Serums Illuminating Mineral Extracts, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received a sample of Softsoap Nutri Serums "Restoring" to review and share from BzzAgent. I actually had already purchased my own full-size of this body wash prior to joining the BzzAgent campaign, so I had a large amount to use and review. I used this body wash exclusively for two weeks before review.
The main draw of Nutri Serums is the "serum pearl", little globs of colored serums suspended in the body wash. This makes for an attractive package and the serum pearls in the "green" Nutri Serums are intended to infuse the skin with extra Vitamin E.
The product has a very generic, unisex scent. It is in no way unpleasant, simply very generic. The scent is not as feminine and appealing as the "purple" Nutri Serums (Replenishing). I like the more distinctive scents of some of the less expensive Softsoap brand body washes far more than this more expensive body wash. However this body wash does have the benefit of a unisex scent which may be nice for couples who don't want to clutter the shower with bottles.
I liked that when I used the product, I got a nice lather, and it washed away very cleanly, leaving no oily or creamy residue on my skin.
Unfortunately, there isn't quite enough to make this body wash stand out from the crowd. The generic fragrance hasn't made much of an impression, and while the serums are pretty, I didn't feel they made my skin any softer than any other random body wash that I use. I also felt that I used this product far quicker than other body washes, meaning I had to use more to get the same clean feeling. This is probably because the body wash is very thick. While this is a nice body wash, I'm not sure it is worth the higher price point when compared to Softsoap's own line of less expensive body washes. And as stated before, the scent was quite generic. I personally look for a little more interest and distinctiveness in the scents of my body washes. While I may purchase this item again, I would probably only do so if it were on sale and I had coupons.
Pros of this product included:
Attractive packaging - the serum pearls make for a pretty looking body wash
Clean finish; no oily or creamy residue
Cons of this product included:
Generic scent
Higher price point
Didn't seem to "go" very far
Did not seem to make my skin any softer than any other body wash

Click Here to see more reviews about: Softsoap Bodywash Nutri Serums Illuminating Mineral Extracts, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Softsoap Bodywash Nutri Serums Illuminating Mineral Extracts, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment