
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The first time I bought this soap I was at a mall and was accosted by a young, Middle-Eastern-looking woman who was selling Seacret Products. She grabbed my hand and started filing down my fingernails to make them nice and shiny. I was baffled, but let her do it out of curiosity. I bought the soap because it was the cheapest thing she was selling and I felt I had to give her something after all that energy she put into my fingernails.
It turned out I liked the soap. Using it only on my face, it lasted over a year and seemed to help my skin. I was glad to find it here on Amazon for a lower price than what I bought it for at the mall.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The All NEW Original Seacret MUD Soap - Balance Your Skin
Click here for more information about The All NEW Original Seacret MUD Soap - Balance Your Skin

0 comments:
Post a Comment