
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I found this product while cleaning out my deceased mother in law's home. (Rest in peace Eke) It was almost a full bottle and I figured it had gone bad, presuming it had been there a long time. Wow, was I wrong! Not only was it not rancid, it was an absolutely spectacular scent! The combination of Plumeria & Violet, WOW again! It is sweet, but not too sweet. Heady with floral. And flavorful in the feelings it evokes. It doesn't remain intact for very long as a room spray, but as a body mist.....fogetaboutit! I took it a different way and put diffuser reeds in the bottle. It scents the bathroom, out the door and into the hallway. Buy it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Beautiful Soap - Plumeria & Violet Aromatic Mist, 8 oz spray
Click here for more information about Beautiful Soap - Plumeria & Violet Aromatic Mist, 8 oz spray

0 comments:
Post a Comment