Saturday, April 14, 2012

BODY AMERICA Vermont Va Va Voom Green Apple, Maple, & Blueberry Lip Butter 0.3oz/8.5g Review

BODY AMERICA Vermont Va Va Voom Green Apple, Maple, and Blueberry Lip Butter 0.3oz/8.5g
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought four flavors of this on a special, all four for $10, and I don't think they were worth the money. They all have a good flavor, but they wear off very, very quickly leaving you once again with dry lips. Since you tend to lick your lips with the nice flavor, your lips end up drier than before applying it.
PRO: I have sensitive skin and many lip balms irritate me, but this one was very good on sensitivity, no irritation at all.
PRO: Good flavors.
CON: Have to keep reapplying. Gets very soft unless you keep it below 50 degrees F.
OVERALL: Not worth the money, even on sale.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BODY AMERICA Vermont Va Va Voom Green Apple, Maple, & Blueberry Lip Butter 0.3oz/8.5g



Buy NowGet 79% OFF

Click here for more information about BODY AMERICA Vermont Va Va Voom Green Apple, Maple, & Blueberry Lip Butter 0.3oz/8.5g

0 comments:

Post a Comment