
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)My wife like lavender and rose soap. when I saw on amazon.com this soap I reminder of her.
Various herbs and flowers have long been used in traditional marriage ceremonies. Lavender (lavandula angustifolia) has been used as an ingredient in love potions, as has marjoram (origanum marjorana). And of course, the rose (rosa x damascena), the quintessential classic of flowers, has almost always been associated with the `language of love'. It is still one of the most popular choices for today's bride.
My wife had a flower shop when I meet her, this soap had giving me an idea, of a great anniversary gift. When we got married we had also lavender and roses. She love it..
Click Here to see more reviews about: French Lavender with Rose Petals and Shea Butter 6.0 Oz
Click here for more information about French Lavender with Rose Petals and Shea Butter 6.0 Oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment