Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Madina Natural Cucumber Soap, 3.5 Oz. Review

Madina Natural Cucumber Soap, 3.5 Oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely swear by this stuff. I've tried other lotions on the market and this is the only one that keeps my skin from feeling overly dry. I spend a lot of time outside because of my job (I work for a company that makes sewer cleaners) as a fork truck driver, so I am exposed to the elements. It keeps the skin on my arms and face from getting all scratchy-feeling and peeling. It is not too oily feeling; yes, it does feel a little oily even after it dries, but I can get over that. I get a sunburn, I keep the dark color of the tan without the peeling that normally occurs. It does wonders for wrinkles as well. Now, I'm not too vain when it comes to my crows feet and whatnot, but hey, it keeps me from looking "too old". Mind you, I'm only going on 35, but it does work to keep you "looking younger". The smell is not (for lack of better terminology) 'too feminine' either. It leaves you smelling and feeling clean. Once you try this, you will never use a different lotion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Madina Natural Cucumber Soap, 3.5 Oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Madina Natural Cucumber Soap, 3.5 Oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment