
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I was looking for a sulfate free soap (I have VERY sensitive skin) and bought their traditional Hawaiian variety. The first bar I tried was Plumeria and so decided I needed lotion and would try the matching fragrance. The lotion is just PERFECT! It isn't too strong, it is nourishing even here in Las Vegas, and it complements the soap so I smell fabulous even longer. I am so happy to have found these reasonably-priced, exotic and pure products and they show up on my doorstep a few days after ordering. Could it get any better? Well, yes. I suppose I could pick them up at the factory in Maui!!! Thanks to Richard, their CEO, who sent me messages when I wasn't sure of ingredients. Such personal attention to just the average Haoli customer. I will be buying more products for gifts and for myself. Mahalo!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Tropical Soaps Moisturizing Body Lotion Plumeria, 8.5-Ounce

0 comments:
Post a Comment