Friday, April 13, 2012

Miracle II Regular Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz) Review

Miracle II Regular Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this soap for over 4 years now -- and I love it more every day. I use this soap as a body wash and haven't used anything else in years. I even tried it as a shampoo, and it worked good, but I had to also use a separate conditioner (otherwise it was a little drying on my hair).
I even use this soap on the nasty soap scum in the tub and it works like a charm! Miracle II Soap is an excellent product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Miracle II Regular Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Miracle II Regular Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment