
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I originally found these at my local market. They were on a "close-out" deal and because I already knew I liked the Mrs. Meyer's for cleaning products with natural ingredients that worked wonderfully,it was a deal I couldn't refuse. I grabbed up a couple of the 12.5 oz. dispensers. After the first use,I put them back on my shopping list to grab up any more that may have beem left at the store. I also checked here to compare prices and found this great deal on the refills - and lucky for me because on my next shopping trip I discovered the dispensers were all gone. Not a big surprise.
I also saw the dispensers sold here in both multi-packs and singles,but this refill pack was the bigger bargain,especially knowing that I would be using this quite a bit. This soap is wonderful for hand cleaning. it's gentle and leaves a lavender scent that you'll want to inhale all day. According to the bottle lavender is "Aromatherapeutic",for it's soothing qualities and "believed to relieve fatigue". And I believe all of it!
Using with hot water and washing for "at least 30 seconds" should leave your hands clean and germ free. But I found several other perks for this soap. After cooking with fish,onions, garlic or other foods that left a smell on my hands, this lavender soap took care of that leaving it's fresh scent instead. I liked it so much I even occasionally take it in the shower with me. I also found it to be a great soap for hand washable delicate clothing. Not only does it gently clean and leave the lavender scent on those as well, but it only took a couple of pumps to fill my basin with with suds and rinsed REALLY easily as well.
So you don't have to buy the pumps first. If you have any hand soap pumps or even diswashing soap bottles, just rinse then out real well and add this refill to them. I keep one in my kitchen and one in the bathroom.
So if you just want to try one dispenser first, check your market - I found mine not in with the regular hand soaps, but in the section where the more natural beauty products were sold - or it is also sold here(in singles) at:Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Lavender, 12.5 Ounce Bottle, but unlike this multi- refill pack there are shipping charges on the singles.
Ingredients are listed on the detail/product page where it is sold.
Happy Holidays - Remember to breathe - eat healthy and ...enjoy....Laurie
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Refills, Lavender 1 liter (33 fl.oz.) (Pack of 6)

0 comments:
Post a Comment