
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)this product leaves an unbeatable skin feeling after you have dried up. NO body wash gives a smoother & more natural rejuvenation to your body. The ingredients are of PROVEN HIGHER QUALITY than comparable & competitive brands as e.g. D... ! This milestone of cosmetic research from Procter & Gamble makes me feel 10 years younger. I am not affiliated to P & G. AMAZON gets "0" Stars for the fact that they prohibit the delivery to Germany but next time while I am in the USA I will order a whole suitcase full & take it with me. My showers have never been so good. It's better than ... SEX! Have a try and you will grin as I do! 6 Stars for this INGREDIENT WONDER!
Thomas Karch - Dusseldorf (Germany) & Miami
Click Here to see more reviews about: Olay Body Age Defying Body Wash with Vitamin E, 23.6 Ounce (Pack of 3) (Packaging May Vary)

0 comments:
Post a Comment