Friday, April 20, 2012

Thymes Body Lotion, Red Cherie, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Review

Thymes Body Lotion, Red Cherie, 9.25-Ounce Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My problem is two-fold--one not really understanding companies under the Amazon umbrella vs. Amazon. The other was improper order directly from the company. I order a lotion specifically with AHA in the ingredients. This product line has a lotion with and without AHA. I received the one without AHA. Still a nice lotion but not what I ordered. Since I was just going into surgery w/extensive recuperation I had little incentive to return so just kept the item. The shipping was expensive--$5.59 for a $20.00 bottle of lotion.
I ordered three items through AMazon. I kept getting messages that all I had to do was order over $25 dollars worth of items to get free shipping. Ends up I paid separate shipping on all items because they were shipped from different companies. That is where Amazon falls short in explaining the difference between ordering something directly from Amazon vs. ordering through a company who is advertising on Amazon. It's really a bit confusing. WIth the additional shipping and an improperly shipped item, it made this transaction feel like a bad decision to me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Thymes Body Lotion, Red Cherie, 9.25-Ounce Bottle



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Thymes Body Lotion, Red Cherie, 9.25-Ounce Bottle

0 comments:

Post a Comment