
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Our son and daughter-in-law keep Aveda soap products in their guest bathroom. Because I often comment on how much I love the rosemary mint soap, they sent me several items from that product line for this past Mother's day. We live in the Catskills of New York and do a fair amount of hiking. I recently noticed that every time my husband and I went hiking, he would come back covered in mosquito bites and I wouldn't have even one bite! Since mosquitos loved me when we used to live in Canada, I thought maybe over the years, something had changed in my blood to make me less appealing to them. But I just returned last week from 2 weeks in Canada and while I was there, the mosquitos were quite happy to see me and I got many bites. I was confused. Then I wondered if it had something to do with the Aveda Rosemary Mint body lotion and soap that I was using in NY, but had not taken with me to Canada. Upon further investigation, I discovered that rosemary is a natural bug repellent. I'm here to tell you that I love Aveda Rosemary Body Lotion.........but mosquitos apparently hate it!! How nice that after being outside, I no longer have to shower again when I come in after wearing insect spray! Though this lotion might cost more than I usually spend on body lotions, I will splurge for it (at least during the summer) and hopefully it will continue to keep my skin soft, moist and bite free!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveda Skincare Rosemary Mint Body Lotion, 6.7-Ounce Bottle
Click here for more information about Aveda Skincare Rosemary Mint Body Lotion, 6.7-Ounce Bottle

0 comments:
Post a Comment