Sunday, May 13, 2012

bödysöf shower dispenser mixer "A better way to shower." (Chrome-Multi) Review

bödysöf shower dispenser mixer A better way to shower. (Chrome-Multi)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really great product. You have to fiddle around for the first few days to make sure that you find a good setting for the mixing valve. I use Dr. Bronner's Citrus Soap and have it set so that soap comes out for about 20 seconds... enough time to get lathered up. Cuts shower time down by a lot! I had one problem, the hose that came with the unit was loose. I wrapped both ends with 3 windings of plumber's tape to solve the problem. Technical support said this is only a problem with a few of the units.

Click Here to see more reviews about: bödysöf shower dispenser mixer "A better way to shower." (Chrome-Multi)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about bödysöf shower dispenser mixer "A better way to shower." (Chrome-Multi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment