
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Judging by the way this item has been pictured and labeled, it's completely ambiguous about the quantity. There is a six pack of soap pictured and it's labeled "4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)". So you might first assume that you're going to pay almost $16 for just 6 bars of soap --$2.56 per bar. If you compare the price to other Irish Spring bar products, you will know that this is way over-priced because the other items average out to less than $1 per bar. So next you may assume that you will be receiving six 6-packs (36 bars) for $16 making this a great deal averaging about $0.43 cents a bar. (It seems the average price for Irish Spring bar soaps on Amazon is about $0.65 per bar.)
So what did I receive? Three 3-packs, surprise! Nine bars of soap... Not quite what I expected, and averaging out to $1.70 per bar. Not a savings at all and I won't be buying this item again. Especially because one of the main reasons I bought it was because it was Amazon Prime eligible but it took Amazon four days after the order date to get it to me. Normally I love Amazon, but I guess everyone has an off day.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Irish Spring Deodorant Soap, Moisture Blast, 4-Ounce Bars, 3-Count (Pack of 6)

0 comments:
Post a Comment