Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pre de Provence Linden Soap, 250g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural herbs and scents. Review

Pre de Provence Linden Soap, 250g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural herbs and scents.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used a Linden soap years ago and thought it smelled like heaven. I bought two bars of Pre de Provence Soap and used it, and it STILL smells like a walk through a wild flower patch. A wonderfully light, clean scent that smells like spring. But it smells NATURAL...not artificial like perfume. Not overpowering at all but it stays on your skin for quite a while. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't dry it out, either. I'd recommend this soap all day long :)
Edited to add: I tried the Pomegranate variety. Its fruity smell doesn't hold a candle (in my opinion) to this light flowery fragrance. This scent is AMAZING :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pre de Provence Linden Soap, 250g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural herbs and scents.



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Pre de Provence Linden Soap, 250g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural herbs and scents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment