Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sesbellot Mink Oil Pure Mink Oil (50ml) Review

Sesbellot Mink Oil Pure Mink Oil (50ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't use this product on my skin, I use it on my hair. I have very fine, dry/oily hair. Dry at the tips and oily on the scalp. To prevent my ends from drying out and for giving my hair "weight" and moisture, I use the mink oil on the tips, this prevents the dry flyaway frizzy look. I've tried a numerous other products from salons, but they leave my hair either too soft or just don't give me the moisture hold the mink oil does. BUT, be very careful. 1-2 drops is literally all I need after each washing before styling and only on the very tips. If I need some extra I will put a little on the tips after blowing drying.
The big 50ml bottle lasted for about 3-4 years, since I only need a few drops.
Years ago, alot of hair products had mink oil in them, one in particular I liked, but because of the expense, it has become harder to find.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Sesbellot Mink Oil Pure Mink Oil (50ml)



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Sesbellot Mink Oil Pure Mink Oil (50ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment