
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Never used SheaTerra products before never mind 'rose hips, black soap' - got my information about black soap on QVC's community chat room - they talk about every product produced on the market, not only the items on QVC but everywhere. Black soap was the subject and one gal suggested SheaTerra Products and I checked out Amazon and there is was. Well, I've been using it for two (2) weeks steadily and now have switched to every other day. Skin is so clear, fresh, and gleaming. I love it and will return for more. By the way girls, it is a facial mask, pore cleanzer plus being a facial wash. What more can you ask for.. Just follow the directions in details, like I did - put on in a circular motion and wait 15 mins. and take off with warm water also in a circular motion. I apply my Argan Oil as a moisterizer and finished. Great product and cheap.
Merry Xmas to all.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash & Mask

0 comments:
Post a Comment